Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
Just one ingredient. That’s all it takes to change the flavor profile of any dish you’re making. If you really want to try something new and put a real flavor punch into your next meal, we have a solution for you. Look no further than to our Flower City Flavor Company Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar.
In the simplest terms we can put them in, to make our amazing Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, we utilize the following process. First, organic grapes are crushed whole. Second, the grapes are boiled down into a syrup. Third, the syrup is fermented and aged in oak barrels.
Then, as the vinegar continues to age, the vinegar thickens and becomes more and more flavorful. We then add blueberries, which adds a sweetness that complements the grapes in the vinegar beautifully.
One major difference between our Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar and others you might come across is we use 100% REAL blueberries in ours. Many other flavored balsamics on the market use either artificial or “natural” flavors.
Natural flavors are not as great as they may sound. Go ahead, do some research on what a natural flavor is and you’ll see why there is no comparison to ours!
How To Use Our Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
The ways in which you can incorporate our fig balsamic vinegar in your cooking are endless. While they are fantastic as a salad dressing or as a vinaigrette, we encourage you to open up your horizons.
For starters, flavored balsamic vinegars are delicious in marinades for meat and vegetables. Also, for drizzling over dishes for added flavor and pizzazz.
Our Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar is especially tasty when used in dishes that are savory, spicy, or citrusy, and ingredients that pair particularly well include other berries, citrus fruit, hazelnuts, figs, and ginger.
We have some fantastic ideas to get you started using our Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- Try lightly drizzling it over a Caprese salad with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and olive oil.
- Use it as a reduction, which would be delicious when drizzled over steak or chicken.
- Finally, you can’t go wrong with serving Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar with good quality arbequina olive oil and bread.
- Includes one 3.38 oz (100mL) bottle
Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar Ingredients
- Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Concentrated Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Essence
May Contain Naturally Occurring Sulfites
Nutrition Info (Serving Size: 1 Tbsp)
- Calories: 40
- Total Fat: 0g (Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fats: 0g)
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 9g (0g added sugars)
- Protein: 0g