Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Just one ingredient. That’s all it takes to change the flavor profile of any dish you’re making. If you really want to try something new and put a real flavor punch into your next meal, we have a solution for you. Look no further than to our Flower City Flavor Company Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
In the simplest terms we can put them in, to make our amazing Fig Balsamic Vinegar, we utilize the following process. First, organic grapes are crushed whole. Second, the grapes are boiled down into a syrup. Third, the syrup is fermented and aged in oak barrels.
As the vinegar continues to age, the vinegar thickens and becomes more and more flavorful. We then add a puree of mission figs, which adds a jammy flavor and sweetness that complements the grapes in the vinegar beautifully.
One major difference between our Fig Balsamic Vinegar and others you might come across is we use 100% REAL figs in ours. Many other flavored balsamic’s on the market use either artificial or “natural” flavors. Natural flavors are not as great as they may sound. Go ahead, do some research on what a natural flavor is and you’ll see why there is no comparison to ours!
How To Use Our Fig Balsamic Vinegar
The ways in which you can incorporate our fig balsamic vinegar in your cooking are endless. While they are fantastic as a salad dressing or a vinaigrettes, we encourage you to open up your horizons.
For starters, flavored balsamic vinegars are delicious in marinades for meat and vegetables. Also, for drizzling over dishes for added flavor and pizzazz.
Our Fig Balsamic Vinegar is especially tasty when used in dishes that combine savory and sweet flavors, and ingredients that pair particularly well include other nuts, meats, dairy, and warm spices.
We have some fantastic ideas to get you started using our Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- Try lightly drizzling it over a cheese plate or charcuterie board.
- Use it to make a reduction, which would be delicious when drizzled over steak or chicken.
- One of our all-time favorite uses is drizzling it over a homemade naan-crusted Caprese pizza!
- Last and certainly not least, you can’t go wrong with serving Fig Balsamic Vinegar with good quality arbequina olive oil and bread.
- Includes one 3.38 oz (100mL) bottle
Fig Balsamic Vinegar Ingredients
- Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Concentrated Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Mission Fig Puree
May Contain Naturally Occurring Sulfites
Nutrition Info (Serving Size: 1 Tbsp)
- Calories: 40
- Total Fat: 0g (Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fats: 0g)
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 9g (0g added sugars)
- Protein: 0g